Who can drive our vehicles?
- We accept drivers over the age of 21 and up to the age of 75
- A surcharge of £10 is payable for drivers aged 21 – 24
- Driver must have held a FULL licence for over 2 years.
- Driver must have no more than 6 penalty points (SP/CU/TS)
- Driver must have had no more than one accident claim in the past 3 years.
What documents do I need?
- Photo card licence or old paper licence and passport
- 2 forms of ID with your name and address on within the last 3 months (utility bill, official letter or bank statement)
- Shared Licence Number (which is case sensitive obtained from www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence). Alternatively we would require your National Insurance number in order for us to view your licence details on-line.
What do I have to pay on the day?
- A £200 security deposit in cash or by debit card (refundable when vehicle is returned undamaged)
- The balance payment for the hire of the vehicle in cash or by debit card
Taking the vehicle abroad?
Our vehicles are covered to travel across the UK mainland and also Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, The Isle of Wight and the Island of Alderney.
We do allow our vehicles to be taken across Europe however additional insurance is required and cost depends on destination and duration of the hire. If you wish to use this option then please contact us with details of your journey and the length of hire required in order to provide you with a full quotation. Vehicles taken outside of the UK are also subject to a security deposit of £1000.
Customers who take our vehicles overseas are also required to arrange RAC / AA or suitable breakdown cover for the duration of the trip and provide written evidence of cover prior to hiring the vehicle.
- All vehicles are fully covered with comprehensive insurance included in the hire cost
- Price includes VAT
- Each vehicle has full RAC breakdown cover in the UK
- In the event of any accident or damage to the vehicle it is the hirers responsibility to pay the initial £1000 toward repair costs.
- Rental prices are for UK mainland to including Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, The Isle of Wight and the Island of Alderney.
We have a range of vehicles for hire including short wheelbase (SWB), long wheelbase (LWB) vans as well as Citroen Relay and Ford Luton vehicles. [read more]
Our new eco-friendly, low emission fleet enable us to help minimise the environmental impact of our vehicles whilst on the road [read more]
Need to store some items? We have that covered too with various secure units available for short and long term hire. [read more]
- Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
- Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Sunday 10am – 4pm
Pick up or Return
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LAST PICKUP OR RETURN OF VEHICLES IS A HOUR BEFORE CLOSING TIME