Who can drive our vehicles?
- We accept drivers over the age of 21 and up to the age of 75
- 17 Seat Minibus driver must be over the age of 25 up to the age of 70
- A surcharge of £10 is payable for drivers aged 21 – 24
- Driver must have held a FULL licence for over 2 years.
- Driver must have no more than 6 penalty points (SP/CU/TS)
- Young driver (21-24) must have no more than 3 penalty points (SP/CU/TS)
- Driver must have had no more than one accident claim in the past 3 years.
- Additional drivers can be added for £10 per driver.
What documents do I need?
- Photo card licence or old paper licence and passport
- 2 forms of ID with your name and address on within the last 3 months (utility bill, official letter or bank statement)
- Shared Licence Number (which is case sensitive obtained from www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence). Alternatively we would require your National Insurance number in order for us to view your licence details on-line.
What do I have to pay on the day?
- A £200 security deposit in cash or by debit card (refundable when vehicle is returned undamaged)
- 17 seat minibus hire requires a £500 deposit (refundable when vehicle is returned undamaged)
- Please note there is a 2.5% surcharge for any payments using a Business Credit Card
Taking the vehicle abroad?
Our vehicles are covered to travel across the UK mainland and also Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, The Isle of Wight and the Island of Alderney.
We do allow our vehicles to be taken across Europe however additional insurance is required and cost depends on destination and duration of the hire. If you wish to use this option then please contact us with details of your journey and the length of hire required in order to provide you with a full quotation. Vehicles taken outside of the UK are also subject to a security deposit of £1000.
Customers who take our vehicles overseas are also required to arrange RAC / AA or suitable breakdown cover for the duration of the trip and provide written evidence of cover prior to hiring the vehicle.
Vehicle Collection & Returns
- When you reserve a vehicle with us you will be allocated a 2 hour window to collect. Failure to collect the vehicle at the allocated time may result in the vehicle being let out to another party. If you are going to be late please call us on 0121 550 7855
- If you return the vehicle later than agreed you will be charged a late fee of £25 per hour up to the value of the day rate.
- You are welcome to bring the vehicle back earlier than your allocated hire term however we do not offer refunds if you choose to return the vehicle early.
- Please be aware that we DO NOT accept collections or returns of vehicles after 5pm (Monday to Friday) 4pm (Saturday) and 3pm (Sunday). If you arrive after these times to collect or return a vehicle you will be told to return the following day. Please be aware that you will be charged an additional day if the hire is carried over to the following day. If you fail to collect a reserved vehicle on the date agreed you will be required to pay the full hire amount.
Cancellations & Refunds
Before you reserve a vehicle please be aware of the following conditions regarding cancellations:
- Bookings cancelled with over a week before the allocated hire time will receive a refund less 25% of the hire amount.
- Bookings cancelled between 7 and 2 days before the allocated hire time will receive a 50% refund.
- Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the allocated hire time will NOT be refunded.
- All vehicles are fully covered with comprehensive insurance included in the hire cost
- Price includes VAT
- Each vehicle has full RAC breakdown cover in the UK
- In the event of any accident or damage to the vehicle it is the hirers responsibility to pay the initial £1000 toward repair costs plus an administration fee of £60. This is increased to £1500 for our 17 Seat Minibus
- Rental prices are for UK mainland to including Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, The Isle of Wight and the Island of Alderney.
- Please note there is a 2.5% surcharge for payments using Business Credit Cards
We have a range of vehicles for hire including short wheelbase (SWB), long wheelbase (LWB) vans as well as Citroen Relay and Ford Luton vehicles. [read more]
Our new eco-friendly, low emission fleet enable us to help minimise the environmental impact of our vehicles whilst on the road [read more]
Need to store some items? We have that covered too with various secure units available for short and long term hire. [read more]
- Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
- Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Sunday 10am – 4pm
Pick up or Return
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LAST PICKUP OR RETURN OF VEHICLES IS A HOUR BEFORE CLOSING TIME