AJ Removals and Storage Ltd believe in honest and transparent business practice.
Due to the nature of our business it is necessary to gather personal information to enable us to provide a professional service to our customers. The personal data you provide to us will be recorded in our customer database on computer and in printed format.
Customer data will be archived in our secure storage facilities for a minimum of 6 years before being destroyed.
The personal information we may collect is:
- Name, date of birth and home address.
- Contact telephone and email address.
- IP address if browsing our website or communicating with us electronically.
- Any documentation supplied to us for proof of residency.
- Employment details including national insurance number for Self-Drive customers.
- Credit or debit card details for recurring payments, refunds and customer deposits.
At NO POINT is your personal information shared with any third party without your prior consent unless it is requested for a criminal investigation as well as parking tickets, congestion charges and driving offences.
We NEVER use customer data for advertising, cold calling or marketing purposes. The personal information we gather is ONLY used by AJ Removals & Storage Ltd to aid us in providing the services that you require from us.
The data we gather from our website is only used to monitor traffic and location of our visitors. We may use the data collected to improve our website design to provide a better service.
- You have the right to see the records we keep concerning your personal information.
- You have the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems;
- You have the right to restrict our use of your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it.
- You have the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information.
- You have the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests, or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling to inform our market research and user demographics. If you raise an objection we will stop processing your personal information unless very exceptional circumstances apply, in which case we will let you know why we’re continuing to process your personal information.We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to provide you with your rights in accordance with data protection legislation.
Removal of your data
You can request that your personal information is removed from our records at any point in the future by contacting one of our management staff.
How to contact us
AJ Removals & Storage Limited
Unit 1 Block 4, Shenstone Trading Estate
Bromsgrove Road, Halesowen. B63 3XB
Telephone: 0121 550 7855
We have a range of vehicles for hire including short wheelbase (SWB), long wheelbase (LWB) vans as well as Citroen Relay and Ford Luton vehicles. [read more]
Our new eco-friendly, low emission fleet enable us to help minimise the environmental impact of our vehicles whilst on the road [read more]
Need to store some items? We have that covered too with various secure units available for short and long term hire. [read more]
- Monday to Friday: 8am - 5:30pm
- Saturday: 8am - 4pm
- Sunday: 10am - 12pm (Pre-Booked)
- Bank Holiday: CLOSED
Pick Up or Returning Vehicles?
Latest pickup or return of vehicles is
4pm Monday to Friday - 3pm Saturday & 12pm Sunday